Family Lawyer in Northbrook, Illinois
We always want to do what’s best for our children, and family law can be used as a tool to secure their future – but only if you work with an experienced family lawyer. Though the law is very clear regarding matters of child support, there are many factors that come into play when considering Northbrook child custody. Unfortunately, an inexperienced attorney won’t always know the best course of action to take to ensure that your children are well cared for. In turn, inexperienced attorneys can leave a lot of loose ends open that will fail to give you peace of mind and assurance that your children have a secure future. Instead of leaving the fate of your children’s futures in the hands of an inexperienced attorney, I can help.
Experience Practicing Family Law in Northbrook, Illinois
I am not only well versed in the legal protection of children, but also in many other areas of family law. The following are the areas of family law that I have experience with over my 25+ years of practicing family law in and around Chicago.
- Child Support
- Allocation of Parental Responsibilities (Formerly known as Child Custody)
- College Educational Expenses
- Domestic Violence & Orders of Protection
- Adoptions & Assisted Reproduction Technology
- Parentage & Paternity
- Parenting Time (Formerly known as Visitation)
Furthermore, I can also help your family in the following areas of family law:
- Asset & Wealth Investigation and Property Valuation
- Maintenance & Alimony (Spousal Support)
- Post-Divorce Enforcement & Modification
- Pre & Post Marital Agreements
- Property Division
- Taxes & Estate Planning
Contact a Northbrook Family Lawyer Today
If you live in Northbrook, Illinois and need the help of a family law attorney, don’t hesitate to reach out to to me today. By calling me at +1 312-621-5234 you can schedule a free consultation.